Honey Glazed Bananas 🍌
Monday, February 24, 2020 Neil Coombs
Honey Glazed Bananas 🍌Tasty snack recipe 🍌
Approx 150kcals per serving Ingredients
- 1 large banana
- 2 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Slice the banana into ½ inch slices.
- Mix the honey & cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Add the oil to a frying pan over a low heat.
- Once the oil is warm add the banana slices. Cook on one side until
- browned (approx. 60 secs) then flip over and brown the other side.
- Drizzle the honey and cinnamon mixture over the banana slices with a spoon.
- Flip the bananas back over one more time for a few seconds & then serve.