Monday, February 24, 2020
3 of our top workouts
- Warm up beforehand then perform main 7 moves for 20 secs each. Perform the full circuit 3 times. Increase to 4 times for Advanced.
- Beginner rest = 20-30 sec between each exercise
- Intermediate rest = 10-15 sec between each exercise
- Advanced rest = 10-215 sec rest after every other exercise but increase to 4 circuits.
- After you have finished the circuit complete the 3 stretches.
Half Way Burpee
- (Muscles used: Legs Bum, Chest, Back, Arms and Core)
- Start by getting yourself into a plank position, keeping your arms under your shoulders and your legs in-line with your hips.
- Jump your knees in and lift your arm ups off the floor and balance them on your knees using your abs to keep yourself balanced.
- Move back into the plank position and repeat!
- (Muscles Used: Back and Core)
- Stand with your feet hip distance apart. Gently pull your belly button in towards your spine. Slightly bend your knees and tilt forwards approximately 45 degrees from the hips. Keep your neck and spine in a straight line.
- Hold your dumbells or 2 small filled water bottles in front of your legs with a slight bend in your elbow.
- Keep your neck and spine aligned and shoulders down whilst squeezing your shoulder blades together whilst bringing your arms backwards keeping the same bend in the elbows. Control the movement of your back muscles making sure you do not swing your arms or just your neck out. Do not let your arms go beyond the side of your body.
- Return to the start position with a controlled movement.
(Cardio and Core)
- Stand with your feet slightly apart and your hands down by your side
- Pull your belly button in gentle towards your spine
- Jump up in the air doing a double bounce on the spot, then jump your feet out to the side and raise your arms above your head.
- Immediately reverse that motion by jumping back to the starting position.